Everything we do, we do together with others.
Helping communities to be healthier and happier.
We connect people with inspiring live performance.
We bring people together in wonder.
Play to the Crowd’s Corporate Members are at the heart of our vision to provide a varied cultural offer for Winchester and Hampshire, contributing to the local economy and the wellbeing of local people.
Join our Membership today and collaborate with us to keep living in, working in and visiting Winchester a special and unique experience.
Corporate Member Benefits
- Invitations to creative corporate events with opportunities to network and engage with other Members
- Your company name acknowledged in theatre What's on leaflets, Hat Fair supporters boards, and one pantomime programme
- Your company name acknowledged on the theatre foyer's digital screens
- Online recognition, including a digital logo and a link to your website, plus social media opportunities
- Regular news e-bulletin, including exclusive offers for shows and events
- 10% off hire charges for our theatre auditorium, Bar and Meeting Room, with associated catering discounts available
- 1 year Membership: £1,000 + VAT a year
- 3 year Membership: £750 + VAT a year
We also offer in-kind Corporate Membership for organisations who can provide budget-relieving services for our charity.
Unlock the creative potential of your business.
Play a leadership role in the cultural development of Play to the Crowd across Winchester and Hampshire.
Partnership allows you to align your support of our charity with your company’s own vision and mission, so we can work together to create a meaningful and lasting relationship.
Sponsor a specific strand of our work or a programme of activity – opportunities could include sponsorship of our Youth Theatre, our programme of dance events at Theatre Royal Winchester or Hat Fair performers.
Exclusively support one of our three brands: Theatre Royal Winchester, Hat Fair or Playmakers.
Support our whole charity, Play to the Crowd, alongside Winchester City Council and the University of Winchester.
Discounts available for multi-year partnerships.
To discuss Corporate Support opportunities in further detail, please contact Kirstie Mathieson.
T: 01962 840 440
Thank you to our current supporters: